Monday, September 20, 2010

Meeting up with some sponsors..

I where in Oslo a couple days ago visiting a couple of my sponsors. First the trip went to Outdoor A/S, the guys who have The North Face and Scarpa. There I was met by the always smiling Maggie. And she sent me to the sample room telling me to find what I wanted of all the clothes hanging there, while she went to get some clothes from somewhere else. There were a lot of nice clothes there, so when I was finished I had as much as I could carry. And the winter collection for next year hasn’t even arrived yet. Really looking forward to take a look at that, and taking some more nice skiing gear home in October. 
A picture of the nice clothes i got from The North Face.


I also had a talk with Andre Pracek who has WeSki A/S, and has amongst other things Black Crows skis and Conformable soles and inner boots.  I have already gotten my skis for start of season from him. And he could give me news about a new prototype ski from them coming, that I could test soon. And the ski sounded really nice! We also talked about boot fitting, which is going to be really nice. I will also congratulate him and Janneke with their newborn girl that was born on my birthday the 15. September!
The 2010/2011 Black Crows Sevun and Corvus


Still working on setting up a budget for the upcoming winter so I can do some filming/photographing…

Will be back with more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment